Tournament of Champions
October 5th & 6th
Matt Hamilton & Zack Dyke
2018 Tournament of Champions Winners
and Anglers of the Year
Eric Novotny & Kyle Prskalo
2018 Tournament of Champions - Second Place
Tournament Champions Big Bass - 9.39 Pounds
Joe Morris & Greg Kiser
2018 Tournament of Champions - Third Place
2018 Tournament of Champions Rules and Regulations
To qualify for this event two entrants must be designated as a team on the entry forms for the qualifying events that they participated in. A member of a qualified team whose partner can't attend this event can join together with another qualified member to create an eligible team. To qualify a member must enter a minimum of five events during the season and must accumulate 160 or more points in their best five events in any one division. A qualified member can fish alone.
The 2018 Tournament of Champions will take place on Oct. 5th and 6th and will be held on Lake Chickamauga in Dayton, Tennessee. Entry fees for the Tournament of Champions will be $240 which includes first and second big bass entries for both days. There will be a mandatory pre-tournament check in for all contestants participating in the 2018 Tournament of Champions. Any teams that are late or don’t show will be penalized 30 minutes on their first day take off time.This will take place inside the Dayton Boat Dock Restaurant, 175 Lakeshore St, Dayton, TN 37321, on Thursday Oct 4, between 4 pm & 6 pm.
Entry fees must Be Paid No Later Than Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:59 pm. No Entries will be accepted after that time. There will be no refunds after that time.
An Official Anglers Dream Tournament of Champions Entry Forms must be filled out in full and signed by all participants. Anglers Dream reserves the right to change the time and/or date of any event due to unsafe of unforeseen circumstances.
1. SAFETY: Safe boating conduct must be observed at all times. Each competitor is required to wear a Coast Guard approved life vest whenever the combustion engine is operating. All boats must be equipped with an ignition kill switch. A lanyard is to be attached to the boat kill switch and operator any time the combustion engine is operating.
2. SPORTSMANSHIP: Tournament competitors are expected to adhere to high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation. Any infraction of these fundamental sporting principles may be deemed cause for disqualification. Consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal possession or use of a controlled substance during the tournament or tournament functions will be grounds for disqualification from that event and all further Anglers Dream events. Any contestants cited for a violation of state, marine, fishing or conservation laws will be disqualified.
3. TACKLE AND EQUIPMENT: Only artificial lures may be used. (No live or prepared bait will be allowed with the exception of pork strips, rinds, etc.) Commercial fish attractants are allowed. Only one casting or spinning rod may be used at any time.
4. BASIC BOAT EQUIPMENT: Every boat must have all required Coast Guard safety equipment, in addition to a live well properly aerated to adequately maintain a live five bass team limit. Only Boats and Motors that are in compliance with the B.I.A. horsepower rating will be allowed to participate.
5. PERMITTED FISHING LOCATIONS: Fishing on Lake Chickamauga is permitted anywhere except those areas designated off limits on the day of the tournament or within 50 yards of another competitor’s boat which was first anchored. Competitors may not have any location reserved or saved by either another competitor or non-competitor during the event. All angling must be done from the boat. Contestants may not depart the boat to retrieve a fish. The boat must remain in legal tournament waters on tournament days. Both team members must remain in the boat at all times except in the case of dire emergency.
6. OFFICIAL CHECK POINT: There shall be only one (1) official point for check out in the morning (Blue Water Resort Boat Dock) and check in (Dayton Boat Dock) for the afternoon check in. At the time of check out all boats are expected to be within full compliance of the rules.
7. SCORING: Tournament standing and final winners shall be determined by the pound and fraction of a pound of each teams catch during the two days of the event. Only largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass will be weighed. All contestants are bound by the prevailing statutes and regulations of the state in